New York Dental Clinic China Review
New York Dental Clinic in Shanghai, China offers a full range of dental services by American dental specialists. The goal of the clinic is to deliver the highest possible standards of dentistry and professional dental care services to their patients. Their doctors are able to reconstruct a charming smile as quickly as possible. The clinic follows the American standard of sterilization to ensure cleanliness and safety. The clinic is equipped with digital radiography and photography with high resolution, which allows making the most accurate clinical diagnosis.
The clinic is well-designed and has a cozy environment to ensure the comfort of patients during treatments. Our appointment schedules are flexible. They do their best to deliver to their patients an exceptional dental experience and satisfaction in services.
- Regular oral check-up and teeth cleaning (prophylaxis)
- Fluoride application and oral care instructions
- Teeth fillings and sealants
- Referral to dental specialists such as periodontist and orthodontist
- Immediate vs. Delayed Dental Implant Placement
- Implant-associated Surgery such as sinus lift, bone augmentation (GBR – guided bone regeneration)
- Traditional Braces such as Metal Braces and Ceramic Braces
- Phase I Orthodontic Treatment
- Removable Orthodontic Appliances such as Expander, Headgear, Activator/Bionator, Facemask
- Invisalign (invisible braces)
- lncognitio (lingual braces)
Periodontics (Gum Diseases)
- Scaling and Root Planing for patients with Gingivitis or Periodontitis (Gum Diseases)
- Gum Surgery such as flap surgery, graft surgery”
Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers (Laminates)
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-colored Dental Restorations (Composite Fillings, Ceramic Inlays/Onlays)
- Dental check-ups, pre-orthodontic evaluation
- Prophylaxis, Sealants and Fluoride Treatment
- DentalFillings, Pulpotomy and Pulpectomy Treatment, Stainless SteelCrown Insertion, and Behavior Management
- Space Maintenance for early loss of baby teeth
Dr. Alex Chao is the Director and Founder of the clinic. He is a dentist who attended New York University, where he received his dental degree. He helps patients receive the treatment they need. Dr. Alex Chao is included in NYU’s Fix Honor Program. He entered NYU under the 7 year accelerated program and finished his residency at Brooklyn VA Medical Center in 1991. Dr. Chao thinks that it is important to listen to each patient and create a partnership to provide exceptional dental dare. Dr. Chao specializes in teeth whitening, dentures, invisible braces consultations, mouthguards, and dental follow-ups. During his consultations, Dr. Chao helps patients choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Dr. Sheila So is Orthodontics Director, Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (USA). She received her dental education and postgraduate orthodontics specialty at New York University in the U.S. She was awarded Dean’s Merit Full Scholarship. She also board-certification from the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Sheila was also invited to teach orthodontics in her alma mater. She is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists and American Dental Association, a certified provider of Invisalign, and a diplomate of American Board of Orthodontics.
Dr. Cecilia Cordero is a Family Dentist of New York Dental Clinic. She has been practicing dentistry for over 20 years. She received her dental education from Guatemala and continued subsequently in Barcelona. Dr. Cecilia has a rich experience working with children. She also accepts adult patients. Patients like to visit her for teeth cleaning and restorative procedures.
The clinic works with the following insurance plans:
129 Fugui Dong Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China, 201103 (Puxi)
228 Hongfeng Road (Jinqiao) Pudong District, Shanghai, China, 201206 (Pudong)
Monday-Saturday: 10am-7pm (appointment only)
Category: Clinic Review