Goodhue Family Dental Review
Goodhue Family Dental is a dental clinic in Goodhue, Minnesota. The clinic was opened in in 1993 by husband and wife dentists, Dr. Kurt Steger and Dr. Vivian Cuevas. They strive to provide residents of Goodhue County and the surrounding areas with top-quality dental care.
The website is also a relevant source of information about dental health. Here you can find articles on topics related to teeth selected by dentists in Goodhue, MN.
Goodhue Family Dental provides high-quality family dental practice and a wide range of pediatric & family dental services:
- therapeutic dentistry (from caries treatment to modern endodontics);
- surgical dentistry (tooth extraction, implantation, operations on the threshold of the oral cavity, etc.);
- orthopedic dentistry (all types of prosthetics, including implant prosthetics);
- digital dental x-ray diagnostics of one tooth, providing high image quality with a minimum radiation dose, allowing to diagnose the smallest changes in the course of dental diseases even at an early stage;
- all types of aesthetic dentistry (skillful restoration, gentle whitening, installation of skies, etc.);
- a range of services for the prevention of dental diseases in adults and children (professional cleaning, sealing fissures, fluoride prophylaxis, etc);
- unique oral care products.
Vivian Cuevas, D.D.S.
Dr. Cuevas graduated from the University of Iowa Dental School in 1990. She is the owner of the clinic and a member of the Academy of General Dentistry.
Kurt Steger, D.D.S., F.A.G.D.
Dr. Steger graduated from the University of Iowa Dental School in 1992 He is the owner of the clinic and holds a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Steger is currently working toward his Mastership, the highest Academy of General Dentistry honor.
Location: 307 N 2nd St, Goodhue, MN 55027
Phone: (651) 923-4400